We thank you in advance for your compliance with TheStudio@NDP Terms and Conditions.
All services purchased from North Down Physio/TheStudio@NDP must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
Furthermore, all applicants release NorthDownPhysio/TheStudio@NDP, its owners, and all employees of all liability regarding:
1) any injury to self or child
2) any loss or damage to personal property.
TheStudio@NDP accepts card payments through our North Down Physio App LatePoint online booking system –
Online class bookings:
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your account by debit or credit card.
If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract. A £50 Deposit is required for these packages.
- Class bookings can be cancelled online up to 1 hour prior to the start of the class. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Any cancellations made after this time (within 1 hour of the class start time) will be considered as a late cancellation and will not be credited back to your class account or refunded.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up for drop-ins.
This will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
We can only provide a full refund up to 7 days advanced notice before the start date. 6 days and up to 24 hours notice, for partial refund (less £50 deposit) will be returned as credit to your Mindbody account. For 24 hours notice or less – no refund will be given.
If you are booking a class or workshop, please only purchase for yourself, contact us or call into the studio to book for a friend.
24 hours notice is required for cancellation of pre-booked and private sessions.
Cancellation is permitted where a person is unable to attend pre-booked and private sessions for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the person was unable to make the sessions for medical reasons is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
Studio Etiquette & All You Need to Know to Get Started
- When arriving at the studio, even if you have booked online, please check in with your teacher.
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or anything that may restrict your practice.
- Please remove your shoes and place them in the designated places.
- We do not have showers at the studio, but we do have treatment rooms available to changing, and bathrooms.
- We provide mats and all the equipment you will need for your practice, but please feel free to bring your own equipment if you would prefer to use it.
- If you are using our mats, please use the mat spray and cloths to wipe and put away neatly.
- Try to stay for the duration of the class, but if you have to leave early, leave before relaxation, so as not to disturb the other students.
- When classes are on, please be as quiet as possible in the communal spaces.
Please remember to switch your phone off or on silent before the class.
Privacy & Security Policy
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
North Down Physio Ltd/TheStudio@NDP will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, com